Men of Nehemiah

https://menofnehemiah.org/

 214-421-6705

Dallas, Texas

Drug and alcohol, through Christ, rebuilding the walls of stability and sobriety. 

Please utilize this program for those who struggle with alcohol/drugs rather than jail time. Prisoners can get drugs and alcohol in jail which does nothing but cost tax payers. This program helped my violent offender/alcoholic ex-husband. His program design was for 9 months where he was unable to speak to anyone for the first 3 months. It was hard but whatever it took to get him clean, stable & something to carry him - Christ. God & military like living that stabilizes an individual is key. It is not an easy program. Mention this to the judge should you ever find yourself in trouble. Admission isn't guaranteed but look at this as an option. You will get clean, I guarantee you that. 

Information, I pulled, from their Facebook page and my own personal experience because my ex-husband was in the program. 

Comments